What is Persistence building?
Persistence currently aims at the building of an ecosystem of financial products, with a focus on both institutional and crypto-native use cases. These products include plend, Asset Mantle, Audit-One, pStake, and Comdex.
The Focus of Persistence
A non-fungible token is a unit of data stored on a digital ledger, called a blockchain, that certifies a digital asset to be unique and therefore not interchangeable. NFTs can be used to represent items such as photos, audio, videos, and other types of digital files. Persistence enables access to real-world and digital assets, such as invoices and collectibles
Proof of stake:
Proof of stake protocols is a class of consensus mechanisms for blockchains that work by selecting validators in proportion to their quantity of holdings in the associated cryptocurrency. Unlike proof of work protocol Persistence creates products to bring up opportunities and address challenges in a multi-chain environment.
Decentralized finance is a blockchain-based form of finance that does not rely on central financial intermediaries such as brokerages, exchanges, or banks to offer traditional financial instruments, and instead utilizes smart contracts on blockchains, the most common being Ethereum. Persistence enables users to interact with both traditional and digital assets in a global context.
The Persistence Foundations:
- Lunex Ventures: invests in Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain companies.
- Alameda Research: is a quantitative trading firm bringing expertise from Wall Street and Silicon Valley to provide liquidity in crypto markets worldwide
- Terra: is a cryptocurrency that helps balance and stabilize the price of several privately issued stablecoins.
- IOSG: Research and thesis-driven venture capital.
- Interchain: which has a focus on the blockchain technology of the Cosmos Network.
- Spark Digital Capital: a research-focused crypto fund that invests in the future of blockchain and tech.
- Arrington Capital: is a digital asset management firm in blockchain-based capital markets.
- Ledger Prime: a quantitative digital asset investment firm
- Tendermint: Tendermint is a blockchain engine based on BFT consensus.
Who are Persistence Validators?
- Band Protoco
l- Dokia Capital
- Huobi Pool
- StakeWith. Us
- Citadel. One
Every network is strengthened by its validators. Validators in the persistence network secure more than $700M USD worth of assets collectively.
Persistence leverages on blockchain technology to facilitate seamless asset exchange. Using Web 3.0 protocols, Persistence aims to enable and create a suite of bleeding-edge financial products in niches ranging from staking-as-a-service and tokenized real-world debt to digital art. Persistence also aims to operate on the bleeding-edge of technology, build best in class products, and deliver value to the ecosystem.
Products being built on Persistence
- Asset Mantle
More information about these products can be found here:
Persistence is an interoperable protocol built to facilitate the creation of next-gen financial products. The Persistence tech stack provides the infrastructure to effectively bridge the realms of DeFi and traditional finance in a variety of areas, whilst also enabling the creation of innovative crypto-facing solutions to expand the DeFi and NFT sectors.